Like most website operators, Best Demat Trading collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available. This includes browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Best Demat Trading’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the Website.
From time to time, Best Demat Trading may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate. Examples include publication of a report on trends in the usage of the Website or revealing viewing statistics on streaming videos.
Best Demat Trading also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses.Best Demat Trading does not use such information to identify its visitors.
Best Demat Trading also does not disclose potentially personally-identifying information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
GATHERING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain visitors to the Website choose to interact with the Website in ways that require Best Demat Trading to gather personal information. The amount and type of information Best Demat Trading gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
For example, we ask visitors who use our forums to provide a username and email address. In each case, Best Demat Trading collects such information only as necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the Website. As visitors voluntarily provide personal information, a visitor is always permitted to refuse to supply personal information.
Visitors should note that there may be aspects of the Website that may not work or work in the intended manner without personal information.
USE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Best Demat Trading discloses potentially personally-identifying and personal information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that
(a) need to know that information in order to process it on Best Demat Trading’s behalf or to provide services available on the Website, and
(b) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Best Demat Trading does not rent or sell your potentially personally-identifying and personal information. Other than its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Best Demat Trading discloses potentially personally-identifying and personal information only when required to do so by law, or when Best Demat Trading believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Best Demat Trading, third-parties, or the public at large.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that Best Demat Trading collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; last name; country; email address; various types of Data; User ID; geographic position; phone number.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Best Demat Trading.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Best Demat Trading is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Best Demat Trading to provide its services. In cases where Best Demat Trading specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through Best Demat Trading and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
METHODS OF PROCESSING
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Best Demat Trading (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Analytics, Tag Management, Contacting the User, Content commenting, Content performance and features testing (A/B testing), Heat mapping and session recording, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Interaction with online survey platforms, Location-based interactions, Managing contacts and sending messages, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, User database management, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Data transfer outside the EU, Displaying content from external platforms and Traffic optimization and distribution.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of Best Demat Trading or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USER’S PERSONAL DATA
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For operation and maintenance purposes, Best Demat Trading and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with Best Demat Trading (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
It is strongly recommended to check this page often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the bottom.